Spiritual Awareness thru Knowingness
"There is no reaching the Self. If Self were to be reached, it would mean that the Self is not here and now but that it is yet to be obtained. What is got afresh will also be lost. So it will be impermanent. What is not permanent is not worth striving for. So I say that the Self is not reached. You are the Self; you are already That." - Sri Ramana Maharshi
You are the Spiritual Self, whether you choose to accept it now or in the future. Faith is said to be the doorway to this acceptance; but how can we have acceptance without a demonstration. Only by Love! Acceptance opens the way for an influx of truth. Acceptance of truth is in equal proportion to your faith which is expressed as love. Love is the action, faith is the demonstration, and truth is the fact - and it is all acted out right NOW
This Knowingness is your Spiritual Self.
- Who Are You? Essentially we are a collection of light particles from billions of years ago. We are everything and everyone that has ever lived before us. We are still connected and influenced by all of those beings.
- How Did We Come Into being? We evolved in stages, and are still growing in awareness, in stages. Although all is one, it is different levels of awareness, and our responses determine the stage we experience now.
- What Is Our True Potential? Our True potential is conscious identification of our eternal Self - the power of co-creation, to be used here and now.
For most people, spiritual awareness is something that is either religious (outside their understanding) or unattainable in this lifetime. But in this Age of Aquarius, spiritual awareness is accessible to all thru Spiritual Counselling.
- Good: Good is not a personal quality but a spiritual quality. Knowing this is the first step to aligning with it so that we can really 'know It'.
- Truth: Truth is also not a personal quality. Charity and Faith are the ways that we can imitate It.
- Being: An imitation is all we can be - and to imitate Good and Truth in all our acts is truly 'Being'.
Healing is Wholeness In Esoteric Astrology, all of our life challenges are sent by the Higher Self to push us into a process of transformation that leads to identification with the Higher Self, and obtaining that state is Healing.
How to Control Mind Chatter In Buddhist meditation practices everything that we do can be performed without thinking. Most actions have become habits and require almost no thought to perform.
Obtaining Happiness Happiness implies a state of oneness, or having obtained the desired outcome. But "obtaining" implies, not yet having it, being separate from the outcome of our desire.
The "Real" Da Vinci Code. The Real "Code" leads to the "Lost" Word. The Logos (or Lord, Jehovah) is the "Word", and the Word is a sound, and the sound is a vibration, and the vibration is a "feeling" in the physical body - this is the "Lost" Word
World Peace & Numerology National Identity: We identify with what we Love. The "name" of a country holds the collective consciousness of the people born or living there. Our national identity is expressed through the numbers of a particular country's name.
Esoteric Meaning of Planets The key to the planets, or the chakras : Here is a planetary key to personal natal chart interpretation that any beginning astrological student can use with confidence. The natural ordering of the planets that can be seen easily with the naked eye can serve as a key to their interpretation.
by Clayten W. Tylor Google+
Astrology Readings with Clayten
Esoteric Astrology Readings: On Sale
"If you have ever balanced a stone on its side, you know the exact moment of balance; the experience is magical, life changing; you never forget it!"